On , the Saint Louis Game Development Community is kicking off a brand new type of Game Jam at the St Louis Science Center. This time you and your team will have a whole month to make the best game you possibly can. Devote as much or as little time as you'd like, but do what you can to finish by !
You will also be “competing” for bragging rights through an achievement system designed to help your team stick with it, follow best practices, and get involved with the community.
To make this more of a community experience we will be offering support and guidance throughout the month. Each week there will be an opportunity to meet with other participants, show off progress, and get some helpful advice from professionals on things that might be standing in the way of your team's progress.
- 7:00PM —Kick-off at St. Louis Science Center
- 7:00PM — Check-in at Riot with special guest speakers Butterscotch Shenanigans
- 8:00PM — Check-in at Orbit Pinball Lounge for the Game Dev Drinkup
- 7:00PM — Check-in at Riot
- 7:00PM — Check-in at Graphite Lab with Graphite Lab
- 7:00PM — Demos at the St. Louis Science Center